Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Get your tresses styled at Cappelli Salon

Let's face it--I'm very particular about who cuts my hair. Maybe I received one too many poorly styled $10 specials at the local discount salon as a child, or maybe no one really taught me me how to properly style my hair. Regardless, I was tickled pink by the service at Capelli Salon in Los Gatos.

My cousin had recommended that I meet with Brianne, and the woman worked miracles with my endlessly frizzy, split-ended, gray-streaked hair. She started with a consultation which helped determine the style of the cut (part/bangs/shape/volume), shampooed my hair, and even incorporated some scalp massage into the wash. For the cut itself, she snipped a bit of my hair while wet, then blow-dried it to ensure the precision of the style. She did the remainder of the cut when my hair was dry, something my former stylists hadn't really done. All of this in under an hour, and I was one thrilled customer.

Since then, the compliments haven't stopped!

I should also give props to the receptionist--she offered me an array of beverage choices, including a dynamite Stash berry tea. She also allowed me to pay with cash or credit card, something which most salons don't do unless you're buying a product. I will definitely go back!

If you're interested, Capelli Salon is located at 14 E. Main St, Los Gatos, CA, 95030.
Parking is available at the top of College Avenue.

1 comment:

Twitterpated Weddings said...

I am glad you found a hair salon you are happy with, I know you were looking for one. Now I am tempted to "cheat" on my usual place to try Cappelli... ;)